Bahtera Offshore (M) Sdn Bhd is a Bumiputra company formed in 2002 to provide specialized products and services in the oil and gas industry.
The company is licensed by PETRONAS for the provision and supply of Marine Services, namely Anchor Handling Tug, Tug Boat, Anchor Handling Tug/Supply Vessel, Towing Tug, Mooring Vessel, Crew Boat, Diving Support Vessel, Straight Supply Vessel, Utility Vessel, Accommodation Boat/Vessel and Dumb/Flat Top Barge
Bahtera Offshore (M) Sdn Bhd is registered with the Ministry of Finance’s for marine support services (MOF Reg. No 357-02057644 for 19 heads and sub-heads) . It is also a registered member of Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB Reg. No 0120070118-WP112058) Malaysia for G6 Grades for categories B, CE and ME (amount not exceeding RM 10 Million per job).
Backed by reputable principals with more than 30 years of experience, Bahtera Offshore (M) Sdn Bhd is poised to play a bigger role in local industry as one of the major contractors in marine transportation for offshore installation projects, especially the oil and gas sectors.
Bahtera Offshore (M) Sdn Bhd’s main client bases are oil and gas companies and contractors, offshore engineering and services contractors, ship owners and managers, logistic support companies, yards, drilling and offshore services companies and general offshore contractors.
Bahtera Offshore (M) Sdn Bhd is an associate member of Malaysian Shipowners Association (MASA).
Meeting the needs of customers and industry for Marine Transportation services and supplies in the most efficient manner
- As a Supplier and Provider
• Value-for-money to the customers by being customer-driven, reliable and efficient deliverer and a customer-educated company.
• To deliver quality services that meets our clients’ expectations.
- As a Customer
• A discerning buyer reciprocating the value-for-money policy, through a long-term partnership with vendors
• A prompt payer while being a demanding buyer and a prudent spender
- As an Employer
• A people’s organization by developing employees to greater heights.
• A merit rewarder that promotes innovations and appreciates teamwork and positive values in employees.
• Striving to build competent and high performance team of professionals
- As a Competitor
• A resilient frontrunner and an excellent striver.
• A fair player who takes calculated risks.
- As a Corporate Citizen
• A law-abiding company with high business ethics.
• An identification with national needs, aspirations and global concerns.
- As a Management Team
• Boosting shareholders value through sustained growth and profitability
Quality Policy Statement
Only reliable products and efficient services comparable to the best in the industry are delivered to our customers
Safety, Health and Environment Policy Statement
- Providing and maintaining safe, healthy and hygienic working systems, equipments and environment
- Complying with related legislated laws, policies and procedures, and
- Striving to enhance safety in our company in line with our business requirements
Our Major Clients